EMNAIJA

A Must Read! How To Win A Ladies Heart If U Are Not Financially Available Yet by T

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Must Read! How To Win A Ladies Heart If U Are Not Financially Available Yet by T

Post by emmy on Sun 27 Dec 2015 - 14:00

There is in fact no excuse to be poor if you've got the organ know as the BRAIN. MONEY happens to be the major precondition for ladies these days before they get into any RELATIONSHIP.

Some guys out there keep accusing such ladies as b*tches and all sort of names but I don't agree. What women want is comfort. Like they say these days, I'd rather be unhappy in my mansion . So guys, if she says she can't date you cause of your FINANCIAL INCAPACITY , please try and understand her by placing yourself in her shoes.

However, there is something more valuable than money that is capable of making any reasonable lady fall hopelessly in love with you Are you ready?......its called VISION

Any male with VISION and the BOLDNESS to pursue that VISION automatically possesses the dexterity to command massive wealth. It's rather unfortunate that most people don't know what they want from life while some are afraid of going after it.

Women are attracted to men who have got VISION and the BOLDNESS to pursue that VISION.

SO, FOR THOSE WHO ARE INCAPACITATED BY FINANCIAL UNAVAILABILITY AND LACK VISION AT THE SAME TIME, I'M SORRY BUT YOU DON'T DESERVE A P*NIS

emmy

View user profile http://emloaded.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum